Sunday 31 August 2014

A quick thank you post

I was thrilled to be given a pinworthy mention for my last Vintage Journey entry...'Mr Rusty' seems to have taken on a life of his own, and I am equally as thrilled that he won the Take It, Make It challenge at Craft Stamper this month. I wouldn't normally mention this as part of a post, just be over the moon and proudly display the badge on my blog but I feel it's almost rude not to acknowledge it. It's the icing on the cake of all the lovely comments left...I feel very honoured and thrilled when I have won or receive a top 3 place......I really do......and now the next post will follow shortly!

8 comments:

  1. .. and huge congratulations on both successes are due!! :) well done! Big hugs! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massive Congratulations Ruth on your challenge win and pinworthy mention your work is beautiful and so glad it is getting the recognition it deserves. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ruth, you truly deserve all the success and recognition! Big congrat hugs for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth this is great, congratulations! So well deserved…you art is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruth, you definitely deserve the attention and the recognition - I think there will be a lot more in the future, as others have already said, your work is beautiful. Congratulations again! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Ruth!!! SO pleased for you - you deserve recognition for your wonderful work on Mr Rusty. Huge congratulations! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well worth celebrating - and so deserving of all the attention!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to read any comments left, I really appreciate them all. Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.