I've used a mixture of 3 sets of sewing themed stamps that I have as I don't have any of the PA themed ones. Forgot to take any more photos until complete but the steps are virtually the same just with some adaptations because the tin is round, smaller and deeper than the original and presented a few challenges.
Inside the lid with a few tiny additions to add dimension and mirror the base.
The mini spool and glass vial add some depth, the spool has been aged with fresco paints and some treasure gold 'onyxite' used to age the shiny sewing machine and the prima metal embellishment on the lid.
The material was frayed and then scrunched up under the motifs and buttons as I realised that circles of fabric don't fray in a circle (!)...but I like the effect and I used a couple of layers of cruchy waxed paper to give more dimension.