Monday 18 September 2017

A card...

Well that's an exciting title isn't it? I just couldn't think what to call it...I am very lucky and excited to have a couple of projects in the October Craft Stamper and whilst I can share a sneaky peek of one I don't have any photos of the other Stamping Contrasts feature which included a tag and a card...however I so enjoyed making the card I made a variation on the theme (different colours, different stamps). Of course I can't share how I made it as you'll have to read Craft Stamper but I thought you might enjoy seeing this version anyway.




This is the sneaky peek I can share of my other project....yes I may do brights occasionally but I keep returning to vintage!


This makes it a very short quick post though! I do have another sneaky peek post coming up tonight so hope you'll pop back for the link. Thanks so much for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. The butterfly card is absolutely stunning Ruth, loving those colour tones! Great sneak peek, nice to see that skeleton leaves are back in favour, they add such lovely texture to projects... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your publication - well deserved. The colourful butterflies are lovely, but you know my love of vintage neutrals... I guess I'll just have to get hold of a copy of Craft Stamper to take a proper look at that one!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to read any comments left, I really appreciate them all. Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.