Friday 15 December 2017

A few more cards

Hi everyone, just thought I'd share a few more Christmas cards in case anyone is looking for some last minute inspiration.


I thought I'd carry on with the red, white and Kraft theme, all very simple; the snow flakes are die cut from white card that was run through a bubble embossing folder, wiped with versamark and then some white and gold glittery embossing powder was added.


I never thought I'd find a use for this washi tape...until now, it's perfect for the card.


Now we're going back to the forgotten stash post and a few more cards made from dark card covered with chalk ink pads and I've used my first hand carved stamp....just dabbling.


Not Christmas cards but shows the stamp.


A Gelli print background


Last card for today and a return to snowflakes for my final pic.


I'll be back with some more Christmas tree themed cards soon. Happy Christmas Crafting and Christmas prepping wherever you are. R x

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Ruth and your hand carved stamp is brilliant and the cards you created with it are beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, Ruth - the gold leaves on the soft blues and greens and purples are lovely, and the final gold, white and kraft textured card is a treat. Your hand-carved leaf is a treat. Lovely words too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely they are, beautiful in red and white, Ruth.
    And your leaf cards are so wonderful,I love them.
    Your last card is my stunning favorite :-)
    Hugs from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Ruth! You are so talented! Will you teach me how to create such cards? heehee
    sending hugs,Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to read any comments left, I really appreciate them all. Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.