Thursday 24 August 2017

2nd class post...

Hi everyone, I have an inspiration post over at Stamps and Stencils today, it's another envelope journal which I think you may have had an accidental sneaky peek of if you caught the video in my last post! It's all about technique school this month so I hope you'll hop across and peer in through the classroom window as there's still plenty of time to join with our challenge.



I've really been caught by the handmade journal bug recently and will be back soon with another one to share. Whatever you're doing....enjoy it! x

7 comments:

  1. I have been over for a look Ruth - truly inspiring!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just been over at Stamps and Stencils for all the details Ruth - your journal is truly stunning and your techniques and how to's totally inspiring. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a gorgeous journal, Ruth, just visit over there, and was totally taken with your many beautiful pages ,thank you for showing and telling !!
    Dorthe, xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the video sneak peek is finally revealed... looks amazing, I'm off to see more.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and intriguing! Off to Stamps and Stencils for a proper look.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow is this ever gorgeous Ruth! Love love love your layers!!
    Just fabulous!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to read any comments left, I really appreciate them all. Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.