Friday 26 June 2015

Baby wipes part 2

Hi, following on from my Stamps and Stencils post here, just thought I'd share a few of the CAS cards I made with the leaves...


below...


One of the lovely things about this is that you have a choice of the reverse, although blue leaves may be slightly odd!


All 3 cards have a milled lavender swiped background, some gold fab foil on to stamp and bond and a sentiment in spanish moss versafine.


I also added a little more colour to the leaves.


I tried to capture the shine from the foil...which is why they are all taken at the same angle.




I made a couple more cards in the same style using the baby wipe flowers and I'll post them tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy creating!

15 comments:

  1. Some gorgeous leave and some sophisticated and classic looking cards. I could see these for sale at an art gallery.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh yes, very arty, very creative and very beautiful!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Ruth
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw great idea, love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful, Ruth (as was your mini book). I love the mix of textures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great results Ruth...love the golden touch at the end!
    Enjoy the weekend, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your leaves looks gorgeous, Ruth, and so beautiful on the lavender card, and with the gold touches !!
    So adorable, and to think they are a baby wipe would never come to mind, if you hadn`t told me !!
    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous idea, loving your stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous CAS cards, stunning lay outs on all of them, - I just am in love with the whole idea of these, - the added stitching is a brilliant touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this whole idea Ruth! Visiting your blog is always such a learning experience! Great colours and the sentiment is beautiful! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Ruth - I love the colours and I think the blue ones would look fab at Christmas with fluffy snow on the edges and white or pale blue berries! Your background stamps are just beautiful and give the cards a really classy look - totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was blown away by the post at Stamps and Stencils just now, and I adore these minimalist cards. The babywipe leaves are already lovely, and your settings and designs show them off to perfection.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always admire your clean and simple cards, they always look so classy. Love the fact you are using another baby wipe motif, awesome. Happy Art :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe I haven't commented here for so long!! This is fabulous - I saw it while away at our caravan! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to read any comments left, I really appreciate them all. Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.